[tor-dev] Coordination of censorship analysis tool

Tobias Rang tobiasrang at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 16:19:49 UTC 2014

> Hi everyone!
> Like Tobias, I am willing to devote my spare time to the tool and see
> through its completion and further maintenance. I am not really
> bounded by any time constraints.
> Currently I am familiarizing myself with Twisted and OONI and excited
> about kick-starting the project as soon as possible!
> Dividing the project into sub-parts seems like a nice idea. I welcome
> any suggestions on how we can go about it.
> Tobias: We could use git until we are good enough to push it on the
> Tor servers. What do you say?
> You can find me in #tor-dev as dkathayat.
>

> Cheers.
> Deepak

So I've set up a Git repo. Since a few of us (including myself) seem to
be pretty green when it comes to git, I figured a less formal setting
might be a good way to learn.

I'm not sure why, but so far I couldn't get git clone to work over http.
The gitweb[1] is working though, so read-access could be handled using
that until I can figure that out.

For commit rights: just email me your ssh public rsa key.

[1] http://gitweb.tobiasrang.com/

Tobias