[tor-dev] Coordination of censorship analysis tool

Utsarga Sikder usikder at princeton.edu
Sat Feb 8 04:10:51 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm working on the censorship analyzer for a semester long independent
research project. Because of this, I need to finish my work by May 6.
Philipp has told me this isn't a terribly large amount of time, so it's
great that there's a lot of us working on it. Does anyone have any ideas on
how we can split up the work?

Thanks,
Utsarga