[tor-dev] Coordination of censorship analysis tool

Deepak Kathayat deepak.mk17 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:27:29 UTC 2014

Hi everyone!
Like Tobias, I am willing to devote my spare time to the tool and see
through its completion and further maintenance. I am not really bounded by
any time constraints.
Currently I am familiarizing myself with Twisted and OONI and excited about
kick-starting the project as soon as possible!
Dividing the project into sub-parts seems like a nice idea. I welcome any
suggestions on how we can go about it.
Tobias: We could use git until we are good enough to push it on the Tor
servers. What do you say?
You can find me in #tor-dev as dkathayat.

Cheers.
Deepak