[tor-dev] Release Candidate: TBB 3.6 + fteproxy 0.2.6

David Fifield david at bamsoftware.com
Wed Feb 5 21:51:24 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 10:49:59AM -0600, Kevin P Dyer wrote:
> Please see [2] for a patch that integrates fteproxy into dcf's 3.6-beta branch
> [3] of the TBB.
>
> This integration targets version v0.2.6 of fteproxy [1].
>
> asn/mikeperry - What do you need from me to merge this patch to master?

I will try building it and let you know how it goes.

You probably want to try rebasing on the mainline tag tbb-3.5.1-build7
https://gitweb.torproject.org/builders/tor-browser-bundle.git/tag/refs/tags/tbb-3.5.1-build7,
because the pt branch has already been merged there. There were a couple
of changes related to openssl that may or may not affect you.

David Fifield