[tor-dev] Call for testing/review: obfsclient

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Mon Feb 3 18:29:03 UTC 2014

Hello all,

For a few reasons I thought it would be useful to have an obfs3 client
implementation that did not depend on python (primarily systems where
building python is non-trivial, think cellphones).

The end result is https://github.com/yawning/obfsclient

It passes what little basic functionality testing I've done (I can
browse the web with it), but could use another set of eyes on the code.

Caveats:
 * The build process kind of sucks, since it starts off with
   "Edit the CMakeLists.txt".
 * liballium doesn't have a install target since I didn't get around to
   it, adding a bit more pain to the build process.

Thanks in advance,

--
Yawning Angel