[tor-dev] Exitmap Patches
atagar at torproject.org
Sun Feb 2 22:02:33 UTC 2014
Hi Philipp. For kicks and giggles I decided to dig into Exitmap a bit
this weekend. Patches are available from...
The commits give a pretty good description of the changes but here's a
* Changes the codebase to be PEP8 compliant. This was the largest
(and most time consuming) change. 
* Adds a run_tests.py executable that runs pyflakes and pep8 checks. 
* Uses cookie auth for the tor instance we spawn.
* Rewrites the get_exits() function.
* Swaps some of the threads we use to be daemons.
All in all nothing terribly impactful.
More information about the tor-dev