[tor-dev] Drop or merge the projects wiki?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 20:19:15 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Damian Johnson <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:
> I could see the advantages in that if there was a high degree of
> involvement in this area

It could be that since the content is somewhat triplicated
over the three urls, no one knows where to join in, how, who to
contact, etc. Wiki is a mess overall.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/projects?action=history

> The static site allows a nicer presentation

Artwork over content perhaps.

> The wiki I cited is pretty old - is there anything from it we want to keep?

What will become of all the then orphaned wiki pages be rehomed to
what listpage?
Where then will the unofficial unfunded or unbacked projects on there be listed?