[tor-dev] Regarding involvement in organisation project for GSOC 2015

Anulesh Tiwari anuleshtiwari at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:49:31 UTC 2014

You can't Privately mail your mentors...All You have to do is publicly.
And what type of mentors?
I think GSoc15 is not announced yet.
Well If you really want to contribute see Gsoc previous year pages of Tor
and get idea.
You can check the bug list fro tor-wiki and ask question for the same here.
There is no any specific mentor here that.
Well I am not also a mentor I am also a student having just some knowledge
about your question

On 18 December 2014 at 21:04, dp docs <sdpan21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> I am a research student. I have good skills in languages c/c++,python. I
> want to participate in GSOC 2015 by taking a project from your
> organisation. please help me how should I start so that i will surely be
> able to participate in GSOC 2015 from your organisation. Please provide the
> mentor's email id so that I can contact them. It would be very much helpful
> for me if you are responding this mail.
> Moreover,i have tried to connect to #tor-dev IRC channel but it was
> showing that "you are banned". please help regaridng this too.
> please respond ASAP so that I can start working in a significant way.
> Thanks
> Durgesh Pandey.

*rrranulesh*