[tor-dev] TOR C# application

Mohiuddin Ebna Kawsar mohiuddin.kawsar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:17:27 UTC 2014

i want to say download and install from source . you can find it in  (
https://www.torproject.org/download/download).

extract the tar file and read the README file for installation instruction.
you also need to install MSYS (http://www.mingw.org/category/wiki/autotools
), libevent, openssl, and zlib before you install TOR