[tor-dev] tor-dev Digest, Vol 47, Issue 3

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 06:22:28 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

Can you please describe the bug?
Is it in the Tor Trac with a bug number?

In general, if you start in the tor directory of a source distribution:
(I'll use gitweb links, but you can use git and clone a local copy)

tor/src/or
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/src/or
Contains the tor onion routing-specific source code
Your bug is likely to be here

tor/src/common
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/src/common
Contains the common facilities used by the tor/src/or code
Your bug is also likely to be here

tor/src/ext
tor/src/trunnel
tor/src/win32
https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/tree/src
Contain external libraries and platform-specific source
Your bug is probably not here, or in any of the other directories

teor
pgp 0xABFED1AC
hkp://pgp.mit.edu/
https://gist.github.com/teor2345/d033b8ce0a99adbc89c5