[tor-dev] Weather post-GSoC
meejah at meejah.ca
Fri Aug 29 22:55:55 UTC 2014
Now that GSoC is over, there are some things that should be accomplished
in the Tor Weather codebase soon to reach "deployment":
1. remove local copy of OnionPy and replace with real thing
2. (ideally automated) front-end tests
3. ensure production and Vagrant setup are as close as possible
4. tests with dump/copy of live database
Less important, but still Very Nice To Have:
5. more unit-test coverage would be nice too
6. nicer-looking HTML
I do not have enough spare cycles to accomplish all these things
myself. I will commit to rapidly reviewing/merging to the "develop"
branch any pull-requests. If any of the above sounds interesting, please
follow-up here (or in #tor-dev).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 489 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the tor-dev