[tor-dev] Damian's Status Report - August 2014
atagar at torproject.org
Sun Aug 24 23:08:48 UTC 2014
Hi all, getting my status report out of the way a tad early. Deadlines for my
day job at Amazon required working a weekend so April was mostly spent just
getting caught up on code reviewing contributions...
* Nick Mathewson greatly improved Stem's performance at parsing consensus
documents. Thanks Nick! (#12859)
* Rewrote Nick Hopper's patch for verifying consensus signatures. I'd really
love to merge it, but it needs tests first. (#11045)
* Code reviewed federico3's addition of better Controller methods for
handling hidden service config options. (#12533)
* Fixed stylistic issues cited by the newly released pep8 1.5.7, and also
corrected a handful of python 3.x test failures.
* Code reviewed a BridgeDB change to take advantage of Stem for isis. (#9380)
* GSoC finals are finished! This year had a lower pass rate than we usually
do (four of our thirteen students didn't pass), but I don't think there's
necessarily any lessons to draw.
This concludes my backlog of things I owe other people, so next up I'll
finally be getting back to arm development! -Damian
More information about the tor-dev