[tor-dev] GSoC final progress update (Stegotorus)
selimthegrim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:18:27 UTC 2014
The following tickets were largely achieved (last is in process of
- adding config file (see branch
- adding elligator handshake (
- moving remaining stegs over to class-based structure (see note (1) below)
The following are "on deck" and I intend to work on them after GSoC code
submission date of August 22.
- SOCKS proxy over wire from Tor (see
- adding SRI code into Tor fork (such as new JSON steg) - this was simply
not anywhere near ready in time for the summer, but now has TBB and gitian
ready to go
- making transparent proxy robust (as security measure in case stegotorus
server is probed)
 this needs one last check for out of order packets.
 I was hypothesizing that new larger default buffer size or excessive
patch via valgrind revealed memory leaks in the decompression methods of
several steg mod classes. I am in the process of addressing this. This
causes intermittent, not consistent failures, so unit tests would not
consistently catch this.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-dev