[tor-dev] Decentralized VOIP over Tor

Jordan jordannh at sent.com
Sat Aug 16 01:43:22 UTC 2014

Hi, terryz,

Thanks for the idea! Today I was actually wondering if *video* were possible,
too. :-D

Guardian project has [Ostel](https://guardianproject.info/apps/ostel/). Is
that what you're wanting? If not, was there a feature you were wanting from
Ostel or another application that has features that Ostel doesn't?

As for "decentralized," I think the whole point of tor is that tor itself is
decentralized. Check out [Running a relay]
(https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-relay.html.en) to see how this works.

Again, thanks for the input! :-D