[tor-dev] A change in the schedule of Pluggable Transport meetings

George Kadianakis desnacked at riseup.net
Sat Aug 9 15:27:16 UTC 2014

tl;dr: From now on, Tor PT meetings happen on Wednesdays. Same time.
       Next PT meeting: Wednesday 13th of August, at 16:00 UTC.

Hello friends,

I want to inform you of a schedule change that affects Pluggable
Transport meetings.

Because of the diverse set of timezones participating in the biweekly
PT meetings, we have decided to move the meeting to Wednesdays
(instead of Fridays) since for some people the PT meeting occurs
during Friday night, which is considered precious social time in some
cultures.

So the plan is to start having PT meetings on Wednesdays. The time
will remain the same for now (16:00 UTC), but it might also change in
the future (I will inform you) to make it more convenient for some people.

BTW, the changes are effective immediately, which means that our next
meeting is on Wednesday, 13th of August 2014, at 16:00.

Thanks :)