[tor-dev] consensus-health.torproject.org

Michael Wolf mikewolf at riseup.net
Fri Apr 18 22:07:29 UTC 2014

I think I can make some improvements to the consensus-health page
(mostly removing redundant formatting code in the HTML), but I can't
seem to find the git repo for the project listed at
https://gitweb.torproject.org/

I another pertinent question would be: is anyone using any scripts that
scrape this page, which might be broken if things are changed?

An example of a change could be: since the flags in the "Consensus"
column seem to always be blue, remove all the <font color="blue"> tags,
(and closing tags) in the consensus column, and replace them with one
class per <td> in that column. I estimate that this change alone would
save about 575KiB in the uncompressed HTML.  That's about 10% of the
document's uncompressed size, without even using any CSS3 trickery.

-- Mike Wolf