[tor-dev] Named pipes with tor

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:07:20 UTC 2014

> more advanced ways to look at the information

Yes it's slightly different in that the ticket means to
log where requests are set to exit from and when
for history.

> me to be the first to know that my computer is requesting
> a circuit to somewhere. Gives me half a second to rip out
> the cable.  ;-)

Though I've not verified other than hitting enter in the urlbar
and watching, the controller's 'setevents stream' also appears
to log NEW's very close in time to 'Client asked for's, probably
in the same function, well before any result is worked up.
So there may be two ways for people to do this.