[tor-dev] Heard of the Net Mundial meeting next week?

MSvB michael at schloh.com
Wed Apr 16 22:08:42 UTC 2014

Hi list,

On Wed., Apr. 16, 2014, Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
>On 4/16/14, grarpamp wrote:
>>> [1] http://www.netmundial.br/
>>>
>I'll be there - I land in Brazil on Saturday and I'll be there
>for around a week. I expect to have a lot of discussions about the
>importance of Free Software, the need for strong anonymity, issues
>about surveillance and censorship and many other related topics.

Cool, see you there then. Let's keep the important topics you
mentioned alive at the meeting by steering discussion whenever
it drifts. My fear is that political interests trump all others,
which could weaken the outcome considerably.

>> The full paper is at wikileaks.
>>
>Indeed - required reading!

Hmm, strange paper. Guess they were trying to provide
a framework for discussion and got carried away?

Cheers,
Michael