[tor-dev] Some fun build farm docs

MSvB michael at schloh.com
Mon Apr 7 18:30:22 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

Actually it was suggested that I introduce myself since I'm just
getting started so here it is. Since I want to improve third party
cookie logic (increase granularity & improve intuitive UI) and
remove nasty clipboard temp files left around, I'm starting by
getting to know the TBB build process.

...and compiling documentation of irregularities as well as
requirements. The requirements will eventually help improve
gitian/check-prerequisites.sh in order to automate and avoid
long builds ending in failure.

That's all to say for now.

If you come across a build problem that you think new developers
might come across, please add a a comment to ticket #11420 [1].

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/11420/

Cheers,
Michael

--