[tor-dev] Feedback on recent Globe improvements

Nikita Borisov nikita at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 2 13:48:22 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Christian <me at rndm.de> wrote:
>> Average graph data sounds good.  (If you're cutting off values left to
>> x_start as discussed above, be sure to exclude them from the average.)
>>

> I updated the #11349 build with average data:
>
> http://globe.rndm.de/canary/index-11349.html

I really like these graphs! One other thing that I personally would
find useful is a graph showing the advertised bandwidth and consensus
weight in absolute terms, to distinguish effects of things happening
on my relay from those happening to the overall Tor network. Would
that be hard to add?

Thanks,
- Nikita
--
Nikita Borisov - http://hatswitch.org/~nikita/
Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering