[tor-dev] Pluggable transport weekly meeting

Ximin Luo infinity0 at gmx.com
Sun Sep 8 13:40:33 UTC 2013

I assume people will be interested in creating Debian packages for these too. I am wondering if we should adopt a naming convention like tor-pt-sshproxy, tor-pt-flashproxy, tor-pt-obfsproxy etc - like how mozilla extensions are all called xul-ext-*. (We could even start a working group too.)

ATM this would involve renaming obfsproxy, but I am about to package flashproxy, and thinking about what to name the package.