[tor-dev] [RELEASE] Torsocks 2.0.0-rc2
dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Mon Sep 2 18:17:13 UTC 2013
After a week or so, the release candidate 2 is now out after receiving various
contributions for BSD and OS X support.
A quick note. Please use the Github bug tracker for any issues and *not*
trac.torproject.org. Until this code base is accepted as a potential replacement
for the old version, please use the current repository issue tracker.
Here is the ChangeLog:
2013-09-02 torsocks 2.0.0-rc2
* Fix: remove FAQ file from Makefile
* Fix: remove out of date and inaccurate FAQ
* Tests: add connection object unit test
* Fix: Improve README file
* Tests: add onion pool subsystem unit test
* Use extern for tsocks_libc_* in torsocks.h
* Define LIBC_SYSCALL_ for OS X
* Make sure __darwin__ is defined
* Fix: explicitly ignore fileno return value
* Use AC_CHECK_FUNC rather than AC_LINK_IFELSE.
* Find out if we really need libdl.
* Define LIBC_SYSCALL_ for FreeBSD.
* Use SYS_ from <sys/syscall.h>.
* Include <sys/socket.h> for AF_INET*.
* Use getsockname(2) for finding out socket address family
Please continue to test, review and contribute it! :)
Big thanks to all contributors for that release!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-dev