[tor-dev] [Draft Proposal] Scalable Hidden Services

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Mon Oct 28 17:04:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

you good people do still have a VM on its own ipV4 sat twiddling its
thumbs. It is pencilled in to be a 2nd relay for beta testing on. If you'd
like to put it to a different use, please feel more than free to ask.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw