[tor-dev] Using Stem to monitor TBB usage.

Rémi remi.py at yandex.com
Sun Oct 27 11:46:49 UTC 2013

Thank you.

After changing the settings I did restart the tbb. I also tried changing
the settings while the browser is not running at all. I was also
surprised that it didn't work. After changing the settings back to their
default, the tb remains broken and I have to discard it and use another
copy of the bundle.
I am using the latest bb on osx 10.7.5. Should I file a bug report and
try on a different platform?

R.