[tor-dev] REMINDER: Attentive Otter IM meeting in 1h [1430 Pacific]

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Fri Oct 18 06:09:48 UTC 2013

Are there some summary report about this project ?

I really love if, the design scenario of whatever IM is on discussion,
it will be something that can be implemented ALSO in Javascript without
constraint from a browser/plugin implementation constraint.

That's very important to enable web-development of crypto tool without
native codes.

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights