[tor-dev] REMINDER: Attentive Otter IM meeting in 1h [1430 Pacific]

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Wed Oct 16 20:41:32 UTC 2013

Today at **1430h Pacific** (an hour from now), we'll be in #tor-dev
talking about how to turn Instantbird into TorMessenger, or
MessengeTor, or OnionTalk, or something.

Some of you noticed my cunning test of putting different times in the
subject and the body. The body was right, it's 1430 Pacific!

See y'all soon!
-Tom