[tor-dev] Comments Requested: General anonymity with Tor video
me at justinbull.ca
Tue Oct 15 20:19:13 UTC 2013
A couple of things:
1. Number the slides in the bottom, it's mildly useful :-)
2. Mention the licenses of these slides for redistribution (Creative
3. The "Browsing through the Tor network..." bubble seems a bit small and
thusly looks like an annotation that is lost in the diagram. Maybe make it
bigger or have it encapsulate the 3 nodes with a mild grey background. This
is on the slide 6 (titled "Browsing the internet through Tor")
3 and 1/2. Same applied for Slide 5, "This is how you browse the
4. Maybe a near-final slide jokingly stating that It's "Tor" not "TOR", but
maybe that's a bit too tongue in cheek or off-topic.
5. Provide a short link for the "running relay/bridge/node" that goes to a
decent intro of what that means.
6. The use of the word "documents" might make users think that means "all
downloaded files", maybe update to mention "(doc, pdf)" in brackets in
addition to you mentioning it in script (which I see you do).
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Sherief Alaa <sheriefalaa.w at gmail.com>wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I am working on a general anonymity with Tor video  and a script 
> for it. This video will be translated to all of the help desk languages.
> Basically, the video will some slides playing while I talk/explain them,
> both the video script and the slides can be found on trac 
> I would appreciate your comments/suggestions before I start recording the
> video. (Deadline 18-Oct-2013.)
> If you find any mistakes, please let me know here or on trac 
>  https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/5991
>  https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/6922
> Sherief Alaa
> pgp 0x8623B882
> tor-dev mailing list
> tor-dev at lists.torproject.org
E09D 38DE 8FB7 5745 2044 A0F4 1A2B DEAA 68FD B34C
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-dev