[tor-dev] [ACTION REQUESTED] Cute Otters hidden services publishing meeting request &c. [due Friday Morning]

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Wed Oct 9 22:35:25 UTC 2013

Hello cute pals. We didn't have a meeting today due to scheduling. If
you think you want to work on making point-click-publish hidden
services a reality, and hidden services better in general, then this
is what you should do:

1. [Note down when you're free next week.][1]
2. Add your name, IRC nick and email to the [Cute wiki page][2].
3. Read [Sina's proposal][3].

I'm planning to read [this Doodle][1] and send out updates on Friday
morning (Pacific). If you haven't filled it out by then, I won't be
able to account for your preferences. Please fill out the doodle only
if you think that I need to consider your availability before
scheduling the meeting. If you just want to spectate, no RSVP is
needed, you can just lurk in #tor-dev. Please make sure that you only
fill out times that you can actually make it.

Future emails about Cute Otters will be sent `to` the email addresses
listed on the [Cute wiki page][2], `cc`'ing `tor-dev` and
`tor-assistants`. If you want to get messages "to" you, you should add
yourself to the team listing on the [Cute wiki page][2].

Sina has produced an [outline of the publishing system][3] we're
planning to build. You should read it, help him improve it, and come
to the meeting next week prepared.

That's all for now,
-Tom

[1]: http://doodle.com/wqr9phdck23mac7u