[tor-dev] [ACTION REQUESTED] Attentive Otter IM bundle: meeting scheduling; team signup [due Friday]

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Wed Oct 9 21:27:33 UTC 2013

Please read your other mail or the [wiki][2] for a status update. In
addition, I would like you to do the following two things:

1. [Tell me about your availability][1] to meet next week.
2. Add your name, preferred email, and IRC nick to the appropriate
section of the [Attentive Otter wiki page][2].

For maximum effectiveness, you should before about 1530h Friday, since
that's when I'll send out the meeting invite. If you haven't filled
the Doodle out, I won't account for your availability. If you haven't
added your details, you'll need to read `tor-dev` or `tor-assistants`
to find out when the meeting is.

[1]: http://doodle.com/g7xq4e2x8pgf7vda
[2]: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/sponsors/Otter/Attentive