[tor-dev] REMINDER: Boisterous Otter helpdesk/l10n meeting in 2h, at 1200 Pacific

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Tue Oct 8 17:02:53 UTC 2013

Hello all,

This is your irregularly-scheduled reminder that we will be discussing
the Helpdesk and translation in just a smidge over two hours (that's
1200h pacific) in #tor-dev on irc.oftc.net.

Highlights will include hearing from Sherief, Lunar, and Phoul about
their research into ways to provide support chat accessible through
our website. We'll also make a preliminary incursion into the topic of
organizing shifts at predictable times. How very exciting!

Other developments: I'm going to slice and dice Boisterous into two
separate components which we'll run in parallel, otherwise these
discussions and whatnot are going to run forever each. In this track,
we'll continue with helpdesk and l10n. The other track will focus on
outreach, training, videos, and documentation.

If you're mainly in it for the helpdesk/l10n, you have nothing further
to do: your meetings are just shorter. If you're interested in
outreach, training, videos, and documentation, (and I already know
that Kelley, Karen, Runa, and Sherief might be), then look for the
meeting-scheduling message to go out to tor-dev, probably today. If
you drop me a line, then I'll try to do something clever to make sure
that the message hits your inbox too.

That's all from this reminder. Any questions, folks?
-Tom