[tor-dev] Proposal 225: Strawman proposal: commit-and-reveal shared rng

Nick Mathewson nickm at torproject.org
Sat Nov 30 01:28:45 UTC 2013

This used to be an appendix in my drafts for proposal 224, but I split
it into its own document since it's orthogonal to the rest of 224.

See section 1 for appropriate provisos and disclaimers.  I'm writing
this as a proposal mainly so other researchers can write better
proposals for this kind of thing.

Filename: 225-strawman-shared-rand.txt
Title: Strawman proposal: commit-and-reveal shared rng