[tor-dev] What happened to Tor Router?

Derek Moss dmts at stoptheviolence.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 11:40:48 UTC 2013

If the Raspberry Pi is suitable, I imagine an easily deployed image
(for example an 8GB/16GB disk image that can be written to a SD card
with various win32 Disk Imager or similar would make it a lot easier
for users to get their RPis up and running as routers/relays, so if
that could be made available I think that would be good.