[tor-dev] What happened to Tor Router?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Sat Nov 23 19:00:06 UTC 2013

Wouldn't be better to partner with many hardware providers?

I mean supporting many hardware devices, rather than going with a custom
hardware?

Hardware distribution is a serious problem.

Being able to support dozens of small devices, programmable routers,
NAS, rasberry, etc, is IMHO a best choice.

You invest where the "Value" is, that's the software logic, not the
hardware support by introducing logistic problem.

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights