[tor-dev] Proposal 223: Ace: Improved circuit-creation key exchange

Paul Syverson paul.syverson at nrl.navy.mil
Wed Nov 20 18:51:59 UTC 2013

Thanks Esfandiar. I had to run off for an hour and inadevertently sent
my message before I had finished composing it, leaving a munged
impression. My intended point was that the whole story has quite a bit
to it beyond simply tweaking MQV.  As you noted, that story has even
more to it than what I stated.

aloha,
Paul