[tor-dev] Development Calendar

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Mon Nov 18 20:19:50 UTC 2013

Hello humans,

I know that meetings and scheduling are a pain. That sucks. Here's a
calendar of our regular meetings, which might make it easier:

<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=1gf7r9dh4bcv0vc926ipq5177g%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles>

I hope that helps a bit. Here are some thoughts.

It's a Google calendar. Yeah, about that. Calendars are hard, and I
couldn't find anything free and open that seemed as easy and
convenient as Google calendar. If you know of something FLOSS that's
as easy and convenient, you should tell me, and help me move it over.
In the mean time, you don't need a Google account to use it, and you
can read it on the web or with an iCal feed. Complaints and
suggestions welcome.

Access/collaboration. I think you need a Google account to editing
things. If you have a Google account and you want to edit this thing,
drop me a line with a blurb and a Google account adress. I'll add you.
If you don't have a Google account, fear not too hard. If you email
me, I'll add something to the calendar for you. Here are things you
should include in your email:

* title for the event/meeting;
* timezone, start, and end times;
* location, IRC channel, phone access procedure, or whatever;
* repeat schedule;
* any content or description for the body; and
* anything else you think is important.

Updates. This calendar should remain accurate, especially for meetings
which I plan or am at. I use it as *my* primary calendar of public Tor
meetings, so it'll always represent my current view of the universe.

Anything else?

-Tom