[tor-dev] bananaphone obfsproxy module

David Stainton dstainton415 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 06:44:33 UTC 2013

OK I tested obfsproxy obfs2 in managed mode with tor and it works...
But I guess that doesn't really test my changes since I'd have to pass
it a shared_secret

""" - Client:
      On the client-side we don't have a way to pass global parameters
      to obfsproxy yet. If we ever need to, we can do it with
      environment variables here too. """

Are you saying that we cannot use a shared secret with obfs2 in
managed mode with Tor?

I've tested in external cli mode and it works when passing a shared
secret on the commandline.

David