[tor-dev] Finalizing translation strings

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Tue Nov 12 21:08:08 UTC 2013

  So I'm hiring translators for Cupcake, for Persian and
Urdu translations.  As it turns out, this is surprisingly inexpensive.
Because I'm hiring translators anyway, I want to go ahead and donate
translations of Tor project strings.  (Especially Urdu, which is
inexpensive, but difficult to find volunteers for).

  After looking at Transifex for a few projects, there
seem to be some extraneous strings. Torbutton and TorBirdy both
have a lot of single-character strings which don't make sense (or lack
context).

  After chatting with Runa, decided to go ahead and post this to the
list.  If strings could be updated/finalized by early December, that
would help the process a lot. =)

best,
Griffin

--
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

PGP: 0xD9D4CADEE3B67E7AB2C05717E331FD29AE792C97
OTR: saint at jabber.ccc.de