[tor-dev] [tor-assistants] Please help me plan and run meetings in ways that you'll find most helpful

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Fri Nov 8 19:05:02 UTC 2013

On 11/08/2013 12:14 PM, Ximin Luo wrote:
> Tom, we also have Pluggable Transport meetings every other Friday, including today, at 17:00 UTC;
could you add that to the calendar too? (For some reason in my personal
calendar it's every week, but other people told me it's every 2 weeks.)

  Ahhh, I was just asking if these were still going on =)  Last time I
was in one, they were weekly, but things might have changed in the past
month.

  I'd just like to point out that this calendar is a great way to avoid
having to schedule with Doodle every day.  Scientists are currently
researching how I managed to be the only person to show up to the Otter
IM meeting.  You don't want to be more tardy than me =P

  But if there are times that work better for people, let Tom know or
post on the list in some sort of obvious way.

forever tardy,
Griffin

--
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

PGP: 0xD9D4CADEE3B67E7AB2C05717E331FD29AE792C97
OTR: saint at jabber.ccc.de