[tor-dev] [tor-assistants] Please help me plan and run meetings in ways that you'll find most helpful

Ximin Luo infinity0 at gmx.com
Fri Nov 8 17:14:57 UTC 2013

On 07/11/13 17:20, matt at pagan.io wrote:

>> We've been doing regular meetings for little over a month now, and I'd
>> like to get some feedback and solicit suggestions, complaints, and
>> ways to make the meetings suck the least they can. Please let me know
>> what's working for you, what isn't working, and what should be better.
>>

> Thanks for setting up the development calendar. I expect that is going to help
> me keep better track of scheduled meetings. I only found out about the calendar
> on IRC yesterday when you mentioned it, Was there an email I missed where it was
> announced?
>

> Matt Pagan

For others, the calendar is this one:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=1gf7r9dh4bcv0vc926ipq5177g%40group.calendar.google.com

ICS link here:

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/1gf7r9dh4bcv0vc926ipq5177g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Tom, we also have Pluggable Transport meetings every other Friday, including today, at 17:00 UTC; could you add that to the calendar too? (For some reason in my personal calendar it's every week, but other people told me it's every 2 weeks.)

(It would also be nice to get a FOSS non-Google mirror of this, for those that don't want to use a Google account.)

GPG: 4096R/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
git://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git