[tor-dev] Please help me plan and run meetings in ways that you'll find most helpful

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Thu Nov 7 01:33:47 UTC 2013

Hi, my name is Tom, and I run meetings.

There, I've said it. I've admitted it, and that's the first step on
the road to recovery.

We've been doing regular meetings for little over a month now, and I'd
like to get some feedback and solicit suggestions, complaints, and
ways to make the meetings suck the least they can. Please let me know
what's working for you, what isn't working, and what should be better.

In a slight departure from the norm, I'm even interested in
non-constructive criticism: if something isn't working for you, but
you don't know how to fix it, please still tell me so that I can try
to come up with a way to mitigate it.

Thanks for your feedback,
-Tom