[tor-dev] next globe update feedback

me at rndm.de me at rndm.de
Tue Nov 5 17:59:28 UTC 2013

Am 2013-11-04 04:17, schrieb Ian Goldberg:
> On Sun, Nov 03, 2013 at 01:14:26PM -0500, me at rndm.de wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I worked on a new update for globe. This update addresses some
>> features that were missing or not possible in the current version of
>> globe ( http://globe.rndm.de/ ).
>>
>> These changes include:
>> - fixed minification process to allow usage of the ember production
>> build
>> - removed unnecessary whitespace on top of the page
>> - modified loading indicator
>> - added subpages
>>
>> Because this update includes some major ui changes, I would like to
>> get some feedback on it.
>> You find the latest version on http://globe.rndm.de/lab/
>
> Sorting by "Advertised Bandwidth" appears to sort the column
> asciibetically rather than numerically (taking units into account):
> "9.22 MB/s" is sorted between "85.13 KB/s" and "97.38 KB/s".

I fixed the datatables sorting functions.
In addition i fixed the current tests to work with the new version and
added a jshint task[1] in the build process.

The next task would be to add useful information about relays, bridges
and all of their properties to the "Help" page.

If there isn't anything wrong, I will release it to the regular globe
url.