[tor-dev] two new proposals for bridgedb

isis isis at torproject.org
Sat Nov 2 11:03:30 UTC 2013

I separated out the backend database improvements to BridgeDB from the social
bridge distributor proposal. The former is finished and up for review and is
being submitted to potential funders; the latter is still a draft (though now
that some parts of the underlying crypto scheme and the threat model are
detailed, early review is always helpful if anyone is super eager to point
fingers at any mistakes I've made).

Copies of both proposals are attached, and are also available in the common
BridgeDB repo at
https://gitweb.torproject.org/bridgedb.git/blob/refs/heads/feature/7520-social-dist-design:/doc/proposals/XXX-bridgedb-database-improvements.txt
and
https://gitweb.torproject.org/bridgedb.git/blob/refs/heads/feature/7520-social-dist-design:/doc/proposals/XXX-bridgedb-social-distribution.txt