[tor-dev] obfs3 and Android

Nathan Freitas nathan at freitas.net
Sat May 25 20:57:38 UTC 2013

On 05/25/2013 08:47 AM, Michele Orrù wrote:
> In order to run some python code on Android for APAF, I have used
> SL4A[1], which is a little tricky, but seems more actively developed
> and ports a few external libraries which could be useful - i.e.
> pyCrypto.
Yes, I think this might be the route. The plan would be to create a
standalone app/plug-in for Obfs3 support, instead of bundling it into
Orbot directly. This would allow us to support whatever complexity is
needed for Python, without getting the core app too bogged down.

If anyone out there is interested in working on this, please get in
touch with me directly, and/or just start hacking on code in a public
repo. :)

+n