[tor-dev] Tor Launcher UI feedback follow up

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Thu May 9 13:47:19 UTC 2013

Some small suggestions:

 - I'd flip the bottom and the top, with connect being on top.

 - Wording suggestion:
"This computer's internet connection is free of obstacles:
[greenboldtext]My network operator does not threaten my person
safety[/greenboldtext]
"This computer's Internet connection is [redboldtext]censored,
filtered, or proxied[/redboldtext]

-tom