[tor-dev] Stem Tutorials

Jérémy Bobbio lunar at debian.org
Tue Mar 19 10:05:57 UTC 2013

Damian Johnson:
> Hi all. Stem is having its initial release later this month, and in
> anticipation of it I've been expanding its tutorials...
>
> https://stem.torproject.org/tutorial.html
>
> Are there any rough spots in these tutorials?

In Tortoise and the Hare:

 * I wonder if the use of the fancy functools.partial should not be
   replaced by a two lines 'def'. YMMV.

 * For people unfamiliar with the curses API, `curses.wrapper` might
   look like an exotic construct. Maybe it's worth a comment.

On Double Double Toil and Trouble, arm really stands out in a weird way.
It looks more like a subtitle than as part of the list. Also, as the
name is labeled in a different color than the link just below, it's
unclear that it's actually a link.

Other than these minor comments, this is really an amazing piece of
work. :)

--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar at debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism