[tor-dev] Vidalia 2.0 - an complete rewrite

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Mon Mar 11 03:10:08 UTC 2013

> i tryed that some time ago, but i was unable of getting it to work properly.
> Always hat a problem during the cagraph installation. So i gave up on it.
> But i know Arm itself in the command line version. Use it every day.

Sweet! Always glad to hear that people find it to be useful. :)

Cagraph should be a standard python library. You can snag it from...

http://cagraph.googlecode.com/files/cagraph-1.2.tar.gz

... then simply extract it into the 'arm/src' directory.

> Both are good libraries, but i have some difficulties implementing them for
> remote servers. Using them on local servers is easy and saves me a lot of
> work, but tunneling it over SSH to manage remote Servers as well is
> something that i currently failed at.

What kind of issues did you encounter in using stem remotely? I
haven't tried it personally, but in theory it should work.

> I tryed to reach the developers in the irc, but i think we have there a
> little timezone problem :)

We can always fail over to email if that works for you.

Cheers! -Damian