[tor-dev] Vidalia 2.0 - an complete rewrite

Leo Unglaub leo at leo-unglaub.net
Fri Jun 28 12:49:09 UTC 2013

Hey,

On 06/25/2013 10:42 PM, Leo Unglaub wrote:
> I am putting it on my ToDo list and will push it when i get home from work.

i have encountered a little problem while uploading it to the
repository. I used some parts of the "firemoon" framework in my tool to
build it. This framework is developed my the company i work for and it's
open source. But it's not released yet, because it's not 100% done.

I have to replace the parts in where i used it so i can upload it. Sorry
for that, but while coding i did not thought about what i used :)

Greetings
Leo

--
Leo Unglaub
Nachreihengasse 39 / Top 7

Phone: 0650 / 6575103
Website: http://www.leo-unglaub.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeoUnglaub

Send with Mozilla Thunderbird on Linux (Debian)