[tor-dev] Status Report - Steganography browser addon a GSOC 2013 project

Hareesan rharishan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 01:11:06 UTC 2013

Hi all,
In the first 4 weeks of my GSOC project steganography browser add-on,
I have implemented the basic UI parts in first two weeks, and later I
spent more time on web content downloading part. Up to now, I have
finished downloading image and get them as bytes. Now when you right
click on an image and click on test button, you will be getting the
byte format of image which can be used with steganography algorithms
to write messages. Since I'm mainly concentrating on features rather
than algorithms now,
my plan for next 2 week is to extend the file downloading for video
and sound files.

You can find the source code under git repository [1].

[1] https://github.com/rharishan/Steganography-Browser/

--
Hareesan