[tor-dev] Gitian builds in VirtualBox with Vagrant

Mike Perry mikeperry at torproject.org
Sun Jun 23 00:39:16 UTC 2013

So this is a wrapper to install+launch a VirtualBox Ubuntu VM to use
Gitian in LXC mode? Sounds good!

Hopefully by Monday I will have tagged TBB 3.0a2, and we will begin
building it. If your build matches (or comes close), I will merge this
stuff for 3.0a3.

Note that I am about to commit some changes to mkbundle-*.sh, so be
sure to rebase your github branch for your build (which you will also
need to do anyways to pick up the latest 'versions' file tags).

Arlo Breault: