[tor-dev] IRC meeting to discuss sponsor F progress on Wed July 3, 16:00 to 17:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Thu Jun 20 17:44:21 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to schedule an IRC meeting to discuss what progress we made on
sponsor F deliverables in June.  Suggested time and place are:

  Wed July 3, 16:00 to 17:00 UTC in #tor-dev

That time in other timezones is:

  9:00 in San Francisco
  12:00 in Boston
  18:00 in Berlin
  19:00 in Athens
  21:30 in New Delhi

People who should attend are: Roger, Nick, Andrea, George, David,
Sathya, Moritz, Linus, Andrew, Tom, and anyone else who wants to attend.

If your name is on that list and the suggested date or time doesn't work
for you, please let me know, either here or in private mail.  An
alternative date would be:

  Tue July 2, 16:00 to 17:00 UTC in #tor-dev

I'm going to send out another reminder by the end of next week that will
contain the definite date.

Thanks,
Karsten